Saturday, February 25, 2012

Never and I mean NEVER name your child a verb!

Chase: Verb- Pursue in order to catch or catch up with. That pretty much sums up our life.  Our littlest honey man was adopted.  So, he kind of came prenamed... kind of.  We had to pick the least horrible part of his birth name to give us something to work with until the judge signed on the dotted line. So, we ended up with Chase.  Well, let. me. tell. you.... that little boy, makes us do just that. ALL. DAY. LONG!

Some days, we are so exhausted we can't even see straight. I mean, for a kid that was never supposed to be able to sit up. I'd say he proved them WRONG.... like, a lot! I am surprised, he doesn't think his name is NO, DON'T, STOP!!!  Granted, he is doing some sensory seeking.  His poor little body has NO idea where he is in space... for all of you not so puny baby mamas- his vestibular sense is all messed up. Google it. Anyway, we will soon be on the search for a great OT that isn't a million miles away.  I'll let you know how that goes.  New thearpists can be well... interesting to say the least. The very least.

But, for now, it is my public service announcement to you. Don't EVER name your kid a verb. It is just a bad idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment